In a continuing effort to keep our Hammonton Stingrays Swim Team community informed, we wanted to reach out and share the following information, as we are planning for a competitive 2021 summer swim season within the Suburban Swim Association of South Jersey (SSASJ).
As it stands today, following is a schedule of notable activities for the Stingrays and SSASJ:
- Saturday, April 17th - Information & Registration Session #1 from 11am to 1pm (Zoom Link Click Here)
- Saturday, May 15th - Information & Registration Session #2 from 11am to 1pm (Zoom Link Click Here)
- Saturday, May 29th - Information & Registration Session #3 from 11am to 1pm at the Hammonton Swim Club (in-person)
- Tuesday, June 1st - Parent/guardian meeting and evening swim team practices to begin; Saturday, June 12th - Time Trials (conducted as a mock-meet)
- Wednesday, June 16th - Morning swim team practices to begin
- Saturdays, June 19th through July 24th - Morning swim meets (schedule of home and away meets, and dates, remain to-be-determined there will be no meet/activities on Saturday, July 3rd)
- Thursday, July 29th - Season-end awards ceremony (to be held prior to SSASJ Championships)
- Friday-Sunday, July 30th through August 1st - SSASJ Championships at Vineland Dolphin Swim Club
Any questions or concerns can be addressed during the information and registrations sessions and/or at any time via this e-mail address (firstname.lastname@example.org).
As a reminder, per SSASJ requirements, to be eligible to be on the swim team a child must be listed as an additional member on a valid Hammonton Swim Club membership plan
or, as a new option this season, a child must be affiliated with a Youth Sport Membership (a fixed fee of $300/family whereby access to the swim club is limited to swim team events and/or related functions only – this fee includes swim team registration for one child and then two or more children from the same family are an additional $50 each).